This pane clears float!
Welcome to Brockert Hall
Named after J. C. Brockert and built in 1967, Brockert Hall provides accommodations for 180 men and 85 women and is located in the Circle. A very popular hall among first year students, Brockert Hall is ideally located close to the disk golf course, outdoor basketball courts, softball fields, and Memorial Park. Brockert provides and close community atmosphere and is very active in Homecoming. One of the traditional programs hosted by Brockert Hall each spring is the Circle egg hunt in which the grassy area between the circle halls is covered in plastic eggs and filled with candy and prizes. The study lounges and the main lobby of Brockert were updated in the spring of 2012. The Karen Cushman Multifunction Room is utilized by the Hall Council and outside organizations and provides and nice space for students and staff to utilize for large activities and events.
From the Desk of the Resident Director
Hello Brockert Hall!
We made it to May! I would like to highlight a few important reminders as we approach the end of the year:
- All black metal rental lofts must be disassembled and returned on Thursday, May 9th, from 9am-4pm in the Morrow Hall parking lot.
- Twenty hour quiet hours begin on Sunday, May 12 at 1am. Vacuuming will be allowed in the hall during relaxed quiet hours from 10am-12pm and 5pm-7pm.
- Welcome Crew applications are available at the front desk and need to be returned by May 13th. This is a great opportunity for you to meet new students as they move into the building and is a great way to get your foot in the door if you are interested in other leadership positions in the hall.
- Your RA will have a signup sheet outside of their door where you can sign up for a time slot to get checked out of your room. You MUST check out with your RA. Please sign up for a checkout time at least 24 hours before you hope to check out.
- Your room must be dusted, vacuumed, cleaned, and set back to its original state before you will be allowed to check out.
- Brockert Hall will close at 6pm on Friday, May 17th. If you are unable to leave Brockert by this time, you must contact me in advance.
May is a busy month. Please make sure you are planning ahead and are well informed of all the details you need to take care of before you can leave campus for the summer.
Lastly, I wanted to thank you all for a great year! Let's finish these last few weeks strong.
Best of luck on your finals!
Brockert Hall Resident Director
This pane clears float!