Brigham Hall

Brigham Hall

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Built in 1950 as a women’s residence hall, today Brigham is home to a variety of administrative offices including Registrar’s, Financial Aid, and Cashier's. Students are also invited to take advantage of the English and algebra peer tutoring available on the third floor. The building is named after Agnes Otis Brigham, who came to the Platteville Normal School in 1903 to teach physical education. Brigham introduced and organized basketball at the Normal School—coaching both the men's and women's teams. She taught hygiene and health education from 1903 until her retirement in 1941. 

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor