Dobson Hall

Dobson Hall

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Dobson Hall was built in 1965 and named after George Dobson who graduated from Platteville School of Mining in 1909 and served as a member of the school staff until 1949. “Dobby” was a chemistry teacher, administrator, and football coach (national record—40 years as coach). Dobson is a traditional residence hall. For more information, visit Dobson Hall in Residence Life.

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor