Ottensman Hall

Ottensman Hall

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Constructed in 1966, Ottensman Hall is used most by engineering students and includes office space, classroom, and lab space for all seven engineering programs, chemistry, and physics as well as a number of study lounges and five computer labs.  Ottensman also houses the office of the dean of the College of Engineering, Math and Science. The building is named after Clarence W. Ottensman, who joined the faculty as a professor of structural analysis in 1939. He later served as dean of the School of Engineering. 

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor