Ralph E. Davis Pioneer Stadium

Pioneer Stadium

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Originally built in 1972, and renovated in 2005, this 10,000-seat stadium is the second largest NCAA Division III stadium in the country. Ralph E. Davis was the director of the Wisconsin Mining School from 1910 to 1920. Referred to as the "godfather of the natural gas industry," Davis was instrumental in introducing natual gas to major U.S. cities and his $1.25 million donation was instrumental in building Ralph E. Davis Pioneer Stadium in 1972.

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor