Russell Hall

Russell Hall

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Russell Hall was built in 1969 and renovated in 1994. It contains classroom space for majors including reclamation, agriculture, and media studies as well as lab space for electronics, telecommunications, media studies, meat science, tissue culture, CADD, cadavers, laser, plastics, foundry, and photography. The building is named after V.M. Russell, who came to the Platteville Normal School in 1904, serving as director of the newly established manual training program. Under Russell's guidance, the manual training program—currently known as industrial studies—grew significantly.

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor