Ullrich Hall

Ullrich Hall

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Constructed in 1916 and renovated in 2005, Ullrich Hall is the oldest building on campus and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Currently, Ullrich is home to classrooms used by accounting, business, computer science, and software engineering as well as lab space for computer science and software engineering. The building is named after Fred Ullrich, who joined the faculty of the Platteville Normal School as an instructor in biological sciences in 1914, and later served as director of the agriculture school. 

Clear Float

This pane clears float!

Footer Anchor