Sixth Annual Wisconsin Science & Technology Symposium
This pane clears float!
WSTS 2013, jointly organized by WiSys Technology Foundation and UW-Superior, will highlight groundbreaking research throughout the state and focus on the establishment of collaborative partnerships to accelerate innovative research.
- Learn about technology development partnerships among UW campuses, business and clinical organizations and hear from UW campus technology spin-off companies.
- Experience the scientific poster session with faculty and student projects and sponsor exhibits.
- Discover exciting new research from Wisconsin researchers, clinicians and high-tech company representatives in areas including biofuels, nanotechnology, novel polymers, pharmaceuticals, digital tools, medical devices, and more
- Engage in an entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property workshop to learn how to translate innovative ideas to marketable products.
- Participate in multiple networking opportunities, including a Monday evening dinner cruise aboard the Vista Fleet.
- Visit www.wisys.org/events for continuous updates.
Prior symposia conducted at UW-Stout, UW-La Crosse, UW-Green Bay, UW-Whitewater and Marshfield Clinic/UW-Marshfield/Wood County each attracted more than 150 participants from universities, medical institutions and private industry.
UW Students are encouraged to attend, and UW System sponsored scholarships are available.
- Visit www.wisys.org/events to register, submit a poster and/or learn more about exhibit/sponsorship opportunities. Space is limited and area hotels will fill up quickly, so register early!
- Free round trip Kobussen Coach Transportation from Madison via Eau Claire to UW-Superior is available for the first 50 registrants who select this option. Free parking will be available at bus pick-up sites in Madison and Eau Claire.
- Cost is $50 for the 2 day event and $15 for an optional Monday evening dinner/networking cruise aboard the Vista Fleet. UW students can contact Mindy Dawson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-316-4020 for information on UW System sponsored scholarships to cover registration and lodging.
- Please contact Mike Cenci, email@example.com, 608-316-4034; Lisa Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-316-4032; or Ryan Matara, email@example.com, 715-394-8293 if you have questions.
This pane clears float!